• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a year since we lost Souldog

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
Miss him lots. I'd give anything to hear his voice.

Anybody want to get together and burn one or three?

If I remember correctly, he joined CP around the same time I did. My heart sank as I read the news after catching up on CP. He was a good guy. He is missed by many I'm sure. Burn a good one and think of him for a bit if you can today.

Yeah, I've been seeing the Facebook stuff lately with him.  Pictures and what not.  Sucks.

Brickhouse said:
Yeah, I've been seeing the Facebook stuff lately with him.  Pictures and what not.  Sucks.

Same here, hard to believe it's been a year....even harder to believe he's gone.  Painful.....

I think of him regularly, miss him and am still pissed off 

Hard to believe it's been a year. I've been thinking out him lately.

Hard to fathom the time passing so quickly.  I'll fire one up tonight for him.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12445]

Feb. 25th, right? R.I.P. brother. After 26 years, I'll be hangin' em up in 62 (hopefully safe) days. Goodspeed, I'll fire one up and tip one for you. 

I was just thinking about him last week as I was talking hockey with some friends.

Hard to believe it's been a year since he left us.  Will light up something tonight to never forget him!

I was just thinking about him now...Its International Pipe Smoking Day, and I had my first pipe with Jon...He let me use his Boswell and introduced me to another level of this obsession we all love...Damn him. Miss the bastard.

Matt, lets plan something. I'm down to have a few smokes.

Can't torch one cause I have the kids....am sick...and oh the weather is like -10 with wind chills of -40....but I will have a drink.

I need some of you cali guys to get over here to Detroit....we can go to a wings game in his memory.  He still is one.....gd...I think the only brother I've met in person from the boards....

Damn.  I still have him on my friends list here, in memory.  I'll crack open something nice and torch a fave in his honor tonight.

~Boar