• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's going to be a girl!

MrAnderson41

Cool Story 'Bro!
I mostly lurk around this place anymore but I had to share the good news. My wife and I are expecting our first child, a daughter, on September 21st and I can't hardly wait.

Congrats buddy.  Prepare for wildest ride of your life.  And that diaper will last all of five minutes.

Congratulations!  Three daughters here. All have been a blessing. Take the time to enjoy every step of their progress.  :thumbs:

Congratulations!  I've got two girls, a three year old and a 9 month old.  Both kick my butt every day, but it's the most wonderful thing in the world to walk in the door from work and have my daughter scream "daddy!" and give me a big hug. Enjoy the alone time you get with your wife now, after September 21st the craziness begins.

Eric 

Congrats! She will have you wrapped around her little finger. Experience tells me that as I have 3 girls.

WOO HOO!  Be warned: This is what they become quicker than you think:

Em.jpeg

;)

-Trey

Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys.

oke&coke said:
Congrats buddy.  Prepare for wildest ride of your life.  And that diaper will last all of five minutes.
When my wife saw a single diaper sitting on the kitchen table she asked where it came from. When I told her I received cigars from someone on CP wrapped in it she said, "it's about time you got something useful from that place".

When my wife saw a single diaper sitting on the kitchen table she asked where it came from. When I told her I received cigars from someone on CP wrapped in it she said, "it's about time you got something useful from that place".

That's funny stuff, and sounds like something my wife would say.  You are in good hands.

MrAnderson41 said:
Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys.

I just read this to my wife and she thought it was hysterical.

Congrats!  They are a blessing, although at times you might think otherwise...