• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been hit in a conspiracy...........

sleepyjim

Vet and dam proud of it!
I got a bomb with some nice smokes, the thing is they were in a half of a Priority mail box. Seems the post office decided to tear away part of the box so now I cant tell who sent it.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Whoever it was, thank you and your time will come.

Jim

Half a box hmmm lol Sure it didn't blow in route?? Hope all the sticks made it to you safely.

The war is just beginning for all the FOGs out there. And this one has destroyed many Newbies mail boxes the past few months I don't think the war is over for him just yet.

Jim you better climb back into the bunker and keep your head down!!

Uncle PreEmbargo wants you!!
To Join the Newb World Order!!

I think you won't be hearing from Sleepyjim for sometime this Newbie took care of him big time. I not only took out his mailbox but his post office. :laugh: :p

Yep I was blasted into yesterday by mr hale, yes mr. not stephen, but mr hale, any brother, and a newbie at that, that blows up the post office and the mailbox deserves to be called mister in my book!!

Well Mr. Hale, now that I know who was behind this bomb of great smokes, I humbly kneel and praise your name!

Thank you brother!

Jim

enjoy the smokes,glad that a newbie was able to send you something to appreciate.