• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've got a Hugh Jorgan

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
So I'm in the pool on Saturday and my girlfriends daughter comes out back and says, you got a package in the mail....she's 8. I asked who it was from and she just says, St. Louis MO.

I said, sounds like Larry to me, there's no telling what it is. My girlfriend looks at it and says "nope, not from Larry....says it's from Hugh Jorgan". Now THAT, was some funny shit. I just cracked up and then she finally got what she had said.

Anyway, great fun, and the selection of sticks in there was stellar. A couple I had been looking for and some other top notch stuff. Not to mention a commemorative Hugh Jorgan gift.

Thanks! I loves me some Hugh Jorgan!!!!!

Seems Hugh gets around. Mr. Jorgan apparently enjoys spreading his (tobacco) seed points near and far!

So I'm in the pool on Saturday and my girlfriends daughter comes out back and says, you got a package in the mail....she's 8. I asked who it was from and she just says, St. Louis MO.

I said, sounds like Larry to me, there's no telling what it is. My girlfriend looks at it and says "nope, not from Larry....says it's from Hugh Jorgan". Now THAT, was some funny shit. I just cracked up and then she finally got what she had said.

Anyway, great fun, and the selection of sticks in there was stellar. A couple I had been looking for and some other top notch stuff. Not to mention a commemorative Hugh Jorgan gift.

Nice hit Hugh. Can't wait to hear what the commemorative gift was all about

Well played

Nice! Is he related to Betty Humpter in some way?

Wyatt, I appreciate the credit on this but think I may have been framed as I've been out of town since last week, in Clearwater Fl. Just sayin'.

Wyatt, I appreciate the credit on this but think I may have been framed as I've been out of town since last week, in Clearwater Fl. Just sayin'.

Larry, that hardly abstains you from guilt. Hasn't stopped you before. :D :D :D :D

I'm sure you had your wife send it out a few days later. You use wise guy alibis.

All I know is I wish I was fishing in Clearwater FL.....

I'm sure you had your wife send it out a few days later. You use wise guy alibis.
My wife refuses to participate in cigar things as she thinks this is worthless stupidity