• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeff (RyJ Smoker) that was mean!

DirtyDave

Newbie Dirtball
Yesterday, Jeff and I got together for a smoke. We often like to surprise eachother with different stuff we find, but yesterday Jeff slapped me across the face with something off my wish list that I really never thought I'd see. I'm still blown away. That was above and beyond, and I have no idea how I'm going to come up with something even close to get you back.

Thanks again brother, I'm glad the move went smoothly. Hope you get settled in nicely at your new place. Looking forward to our next smoke!

Dave

Way to take care a BOTL, Jeff!

Now comes the hard part Dave, do you smoke it soon or save it for a special day? :p

<spelling>

For now, I'm saving it because I'd like to smoke it on a special occasion, but with this one, I'll definitely have to smoke it in the not too distant future. I mean, it's already 10 years old, so I wouldn't want it to go past its prime. :D

My pleasure, brother. You're a great friend of mine and I was happy to leave YOU speechless, for once!

Jeffrey L.