• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jefferson's Ocean

Acclaym

Moderation in moderation
My time for some real content. It's been a while...

Just a couple photos I found elsewhere about Jefferson's Ocean. Surely one to try on your bourbon journeys. If you can find the cask strengths, especially the store picks, they are the ones to grab and worth the $70 or so. After initial aging, they strap these bad boys to a cargo ship heading literally around the world. Each batch is a "Voyage" and they have detailed info about each trip on the bottle tag/website. Tasting notes are noticeably saltier and compliment the natural bourbon caramel and brown sugar.

Captain's Log
"It was a rough trip for Ocean Voyage 21 from Savannah to Manzanillo as the hurricane season cranked up a month ahead of time. The seas were very rough until we reached port at... "

Voyage Info LINK

Screenshot_20220103-161626_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220103-161637_Chrome.jpg

Looks like somebody has cracked into the barrel at the left edge of that sign.

Does that picture give anyone else the desire to do something illegal?🤫

Never heard of this but now I’ll be sure to search it out…thanks!

I’ve seen this but not tried it. I do have some Jefferson’s Reserve that is pretty decent. For me anyway.

My time for some real content. It's been a while...

Just a couple photos I found elsewhere about Jefferson's Ocean. Surely one to try on your bourbon journeys. If you can find the cask strengths, especially the store picks, they are the ones to grab and worth the $70 or so. After initial aging, they strap these bad boys to a cargo ship heading literally around the world. Each batch is a "Voyage" and they have detailed info about each trip on the bottle tag/website. Tasting notes are noticeably saltier and compliment the natural bourbon caramel and brown sugar.

Captain's Log
"It was a rough trip for Ocean Voyage 21 from Savannah to Manzanillo as the hurricane season cranked up a month ahead of time. The seas were very rough until we reached port at... "

Voyage Info LINK

View attachment 50842
View attachment 50843
😳

A friend got a bottle of this for Christmas to share, it was very nice. If I was able to drink alcohol, I would be searching out a bottle or 2!