• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jfields does not play fair......

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
USPS lady stops by with a box, hands to me and asks "....cigars, I think..??..." (yeah, she knows me...;-). I suffer a bit of short term panic; what did I order and forget about..?? I look at the return address, and have a hunch as to what's going on. But, when I opened the box, my guesses got blown away and so did I. John, you completely outdid yourself here. Amazing..!! Beverage and cigars, good grief, what a treat. Really made me smile, and to be sure, every bit of this lovely surprise will be enjoyed immensely..!!

Can't thank you enough my friend..!! Really appreciated..!!

Funny story is that Tom and I were talking about a Johnny O EL Lancero and him never trying one at some point. Figured I’d wait until he had forgotten and send him a few with some hitchhikers of course.

It started with “Well let me put this in here, and let’s do some beer! Oh! Gotta put one of these in here!” The day after I shipped, I realized I forgot all about the Johnny O’s and never put one in the box. 😂

Glad they made it brother!