• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jfields is a freakin genius!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
After the Big Pittsburgh Ohio HERF, Jfields, Keystone_Raider and myself stayed at my cabin for a couple days of relaxation, great fellowship, and great cigars. We were bound and determined to spend the evenings outside by a fire no matter how cold it was. We had a tarp over our heads and two tarps for walls to reflect some heat but the walls mainly served to concentrate the smoke in our faces. Sunday night it was about 25 degrees and we had a giant fire but were cold and suffered from smoke inhalation :( Saturday evening we were determined to improve our set up as it was supposed to go down to 8 degrees that night. John scrounged some tin panels from a neighbors shed which had fallen down years ago and proceeded to build us a fireplace complete with chimney to vent away the smoke. The result was so incredible that we were able to move the tarp walls right up to our backs and sit close to the fire and we were downright comfortable in the single digit weather, although stepping outside to piss was a MF'r. This allowed us to smoke some damn fine cigars and actually enjoy them :thumbs:

Check out John's handy work HERE

This belongs in the category of "You might be a redneck if..."

:laugh:

However, as a fellow redneck, all I can say is "well done, sir!" :thumbs:

Sounds like one heck of a time and some serious dedication. Nice job on the chimney Jfields!!!!!!!!

Great innovation to get the herf environment set! :thumbs:

Nice work John! Do you do home rebuilds as well? :laugh:

John's mind is like that of the Jedi or a person who can bend spoons with thier thoughts. It is so powerful in fact he is forcing me to write this now. :laugh:

Glad you guys had a blast, I would have loved to be there.

I think he was thinking about how to do that during his drive up to keystone_raiders, then since breakfast on Sat morning ;) and it finally hit him Sat night!

Good job John! Can't wait to do it again!

~ t

Necessity = mother of invention. You could make all kinds of new "you might be a redneck" lines for Foxworthy.

After the Big Pittsburgh Ohio HERF, Jfields, Keystone_Raider and myself stayed at my cabin for a couple days of relaxation, great fellowship, and great cigars. We were bound and determined to spend the evenings outside by a fire no matter how cold it was. We had a tarp over our heads and two tarps for walls to reflect some heat but the walls mainly served to concentrate the smoke in our faces. Sunday night it was about 25 degrees and we had a giant fire but were cold and suffered from smoke inhalation :( Saturday evening we were determined to improve our set up as it was supposed to go down to 8 degrees that night. John scrounged some tin panels from a neighbors shed which had fallen down years ago and proceeded to build us a fireplace complete with chimney to vent away the smoke. The result was so incredible that we were able to move the tarp walls right up to our backs and sit close to the fire and we were downright comfortable in the single digit weather, although stepping outside to piss was a MF'r. This allowed us to smoke some damn fine cigars and actually enjoy them :thumbs:

Linky no worky... I would love to see the invention.

Linky no worky... I would love to see the invention.

Ditto that

If you think John is intelligent, clearly you don't get many PM's from him. I believe he's trying to spell things but the topic is always:

"asdasdibuzxcv"
or
"zxcbxnvxchdfg"
or
"qweraoifnghafdhg"
or
"plarghyiancgp"

:sign: :laugh:

If you think John is intelligent, clearly you don't get many PM's from him. I believe he's trying to spell things but the topic is always:

"asdasdibuzxcv"
or
"zxcbxnvxchdfg"
or
"qweraoifnghafdhg"
or
"plarghyiancgp"

LMFAO!! Now that's funny right dere!!

Glad y'all had a good time!!

Ehhh... overall not bad. It could have used a mantle..... :thumbs:

Very nice guys! Jeff, this fall I gotta take you up on your offer and spend a few days out there. :thumbs:

Good work John! :thumbs: You guys are still crazy for smoking out in that cold! If its below 50 I just go to the local B&M!

"asdasdibuzxcv"
or
"zxcbxnvxchdfg"
or
"qweraoifnghafdhg"
or
"plarghyiancgp"

DICK!