• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joecigar.com

Hey Derek,

That's a special that Cigar International is running. If you open the link that you furnished and then click on the pictures of the Graycliffs, it takes you right to their site. Still not a bad deal but if they are selling them their, I'd bet that they are also listing them on Cbid........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Joe cigar, C bid and CI are all the same company, but buying the Joe cigar deal is the cheapest. 7 bucks a piece, and free shipping.

Gerard.

Wow, Stogieman's right! They're listed here.

Wild, you gotta watch Cbid...I assumed you had checked that and I put in a silly bid for what I thought was 10 cigars. I just paid $14 for 1 cigar. :angry:

Wild, you gotta watch Cbid...I assumed you had checked that and I put in a silly bid for what I thought was 10 cigars. I just paid $14 for 1 cigar. :angry:

??? I dont mean to be out of line..but shouldn't you know better as well?

Just from experience - ALWAYS (i cant say that enough) double check and triple check exactly what you are bidding on at Cbid. I love how they show you a picture of a box of cigars and then put a little (1) at the end. Granted they have 3 places that say "single cigar" but still....very misleading (on purpose I'm sure).

Yes, I did do a double and triple take on that auction. Good thing I'm shy on the funds or I might have done the same thing. They're pretty crafty devils on there.

??? I dont mean to be out of line..but shouldn't you know better as well?

Just from experience - ALWAYS (i cant say that enough) double check and triple check exactly what you are bidding on at Cbid. I love how they show you a picture of a box of cigars and then put a little (1) at the end. Granted they have 3 places that say "single cigar" but still....very misleading (on purpose I'm sure).

Oh yeah! :laugh: I know better too! D'oh!

You do daily shipping? If you're on weekly, hurry up and buy more stuff today and tomorrow, so you can at least combine shipping, and not feel as bad about it... :D

I've become pretty wary of the cigars on Cbid, CI and Joe Cigar lately.
They never seem to be anywhere near as good as the cigars I buy at my Local or elsewhere on line.
CI is buying this stuff in bulk from the manufacturers and repackaging it for the most part.

I bought a bunch (30) of Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos a while back and they are the mildest of this vitola I have ever smoked. Not that they are lousy per se, but certainly nowhere near as good as the ones I've purchased out of boxes at a B & M.

Edit for typo

I've become pretty wary of the cigars on Cbid, CI and Joe Cigar lately.
They never seem to be anywhere near as good as the cigars I buy at my Local or elsewhere on line.
CI is buying this stuff in bulk from the manufacturers and repackaging it for the most part.

I bought a bunch (30) of Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos a while back and they are the mildest of this vitola I have ever smoked. Not that they are lousy per se, but certainly nowhere near as good as the ones I've purchased out of boxes at a B & M.

Edit for typo

Wouldn't that be like buying seconds (or thirds) and re-banding them as the premiums? Seems like if this was the case they would get in hot water with the manufactures besides making them just plain dishonest.

Les

Wouldn't that be like buying seconds (or thirds) and re-banding them as the premiums? Seems like if this was the case they would get in hot water with the manufactures besides making them just plain dishonest.

Les

Well, I don't know about being "dishonest" with the buying public, but I do know that the Pepins in particular were nowhere near "normal" quality.