• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

John Fields almost made me cry

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
This was enough to make a grown man cry. But, not THIS MAN. Get back in there, tear!

John, the included note means more to me than any gift ever can. The cigars, and their place in this forum's history (as well as your thoughtfulness with the others), makes it all the more special. I can't thank you enough.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to tactfully tell my wife that she's obviously putting entirely too many onions in tonight's dinner recipe...

John’s on a tear..........wel done brother!

This was enough to make a grown man cry. But, not THIS MAN. Get back in there, tear!

John, the included note means more to me than any gift ever can. The cigars, and their place in this forum's history (as well as your thoughtfulness with the others), makes it all the more special. I can't thank you enough.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to tactfully tell my wife that she's obviously putting entirely too many onions in tonight's dinner recipe...
Birdmen get so emotional.

Doc