• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Juan Lopez Epicur #1 and #2

riverratt

Biglew
Man, I smoked a couple Juan Lopez's over the weekend that my B&M had in the Humi and sitting for 2 years. These cigars blew me away. They were great. I really was perplexed with how good they smoked. :thumbs:

The few I had were pretty good. I believe they had 5-7yrs on them so it could have been 'past it's prime'. May have to give a newer one a try now.

Take a decent cigar and age it a couple years and guess what happens?

It gets better. A cigar-wise friend once said that most cigars are smoked immature.

I smoked another one at lunch today and yep, they are good alright!!! To bad my B$M is almost out of them. :(

They JL2, is surley on of the most under rated Vitolas ever. I had a box of these for about close to 4 years, and really love the complex flavors.

Highly recommended.

BTW, the Epi's are the Hoyo's, the #2's are also. the best Dark Chocolate and espresso tasteing Habanos in my collection.

Back in 2006 I picked up a half box of JL2 dated 2000, they were amongst the nicest smokes I've ever had.