• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Blew My First Smoke Ring

Taj

I've never even tried to blow a smoke ring before, but have heard so many people explaining how to do it that when I was smoking my pipe earlier today I decided that I'd try to blow a smoke ring. I was truly blessed by the experience, as every single attempt I made resulted in a smoke ring. As the bowl went on, I continued blowing rings which I managed to get larger and thicker. It was a most whimsical experience.

Just wanted to share, as it brought a smile to my face :)

Congratulations Taj!!! I tried this for a while, but I gave up after many tries without success.
B

Fill mouth with smoke. Form an O with your lips, and simultaniously with your lower jaw moving upward and back of your tongue, moving foward, force the smoke out of your mouth. With a little practice and limited psyco-motor skills, you should be able to accomplish it. When you can blow three in a row and blow smoke through them, you will have become expert.

Doc.

.... Form an O with your lips, and simultaniously with your lower jaw moving upward and back of your tongue, moving foward ...

Doc.

I thought the armed forces had adopted a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy! :whistling:

Three in a row and blow smoke through them eh? That sounds difficult.

I thought the sign of mastery, which I'm far from accomplishing, is to blow one ring inside of another.