• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just saying

Justin - From what I’ve been experiencing/seeing, You may be the only person in America who has seen a tracking up date after Dec 14th lol

Steve - Charge your phone. That’s all for now.

Justin - From what I’ve been experiencing/seeing, You may be the only person in America who has seen a tracking up date after Dec 14th lol

Steve - Charge your phone. That’s all for now.
I just want my new snowboard! What am I supposed to do without it?

Wife ordered our daughters' Christmas Eve gifts on Black Friday, and unless they are sitting at the DPO right now, they are not making it here in time for our trip. Ever since our first was born, each Christmas Eve she/they get to open a gift, which is always pajamas, a book, and some snacks. Last year our 13 year old told us that is what she looks forward to most during Christmas, and this year she'd get to open with her sister, again. We are going to have to go shopping when we get there and brave the stores, I guess...

Wife ordered our daughters' Christmas Eve gifts on Black Friday, and unless they are sitting at the DPO right now, they are not making it here in time for our trip. Ever since our first was born, each Christmas Eve she/they get to open a gift, which is always pajamas, a book, and some snacks. Last year our 13 year old told us that is what she looks forward to most during Christmas, and this year she'd get to open with her sister, again. We are going to have to go shopping when we get there and brave the stores, I guess...
That sucks!!! hopefully they are at the DPO, if not, you'll get more practice with the newly fitted leg.