• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Justfakes.com contact info.

atuck

ANEJORE
Justfakes.com is owned by Rick Goodman. He also belongs to and claims to own a site called OttowaBartering.com.

Ottawa Bartering: 1-800-317-7270 Rick claims to be the owner of the site. I signed up in order to get this info. I am going to cancel my credit card now.

Another business he has called Waxwork or Laxwork or smething like that:

613-482-9811

I talked to this guy on the phone. He said he used to own 30 cigar shops in Canada and was the largest retailer a few years back . He said he would take cheaper RyJs made in the Cohiba factory and replace the bands w/ Cohiba bands and sell them for Cohiba prices. His logic was that if it was made in the Cohiba factory then it was the same as a Cohiba. I guess he doesn't understand the different blends concept . He also told me that he is the biggest supplier of genuine supplies to the counterfiet market, even selling to counterfieters in Cuba.

I bought some warranty seals from his justfakes site back when I was doing my own research on warranty seals, before I found this site. They are real. Passed every test I could do w/ them.

Somebody over in Canada needs to find his address and go beat his ass!

I hope somebody else can take it from here!

Justfakes.com is owned by Rick Goodman. He also belongs to and claims to own a site called OttowaBartering.com.

Ottawa Bartering: 1-800-317-7270 Rick claims to be the owner of the site. I signed up in order to get this info. I am going to cancel my credit card now.

Another business he has called Waxwork or Laxwork or smething like that:

613-482-9811

I talked to this guy on the phone. He said he used to own 30 cigar shops in Canada and was the largest retailer a few years back . He said he would take cheaper RyJs made in the Cohiba factory and replace the bands w/ Cohiba bands and sell them for Cohiba prices. His logic was that if it was made in the Cohiba factory then it was the same as a Cohiba. I guess he doesn't understand the different blends concept . He also told me that he is the biggest supplier of genuine supplies to the counterfiet market, even selling to counterfieters in Cuba.

I bought some warranty seals from his justfakes site back when I was doing my own research on warranty seals, before I found this site. They are real. Passed every test I could do w/ them.

Somebody over in Canada needs to find his address and go beat his ass!

I hope somebody else can take it from here!

Registrant:
Full Moonlight Foundation
55th Street
El Cangrelo
Marquiz Building 5-B
Panama City, Panama 1234
PA

Domain name: JUSTFAKES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Madena, M just_fakes@yahoo.com
55th Street
El Cangrelo
Marquiz Building 5-B
Panama City, Panama 1234
PA
555-555-5515
Technical Contact:
Hostmaster, Domain hostmaster@doteasy.com
Suite 210 - 3602 Gilmore Way
Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9
CA
(604) 434-4307 Fax: (604) 608-6832

waxseals.com and PROMOSPEC.COM
-----------------
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about WAXSEALS.COM AboutUs: WAXSEALS.COM
Registrant:Make this info private Goodman, Rick 300 Earl Grey DR # 351 Kanata, Ontario K2T 1C1 CA Domain Name: WAXSEALS.COM Administrative Contact , Technical Contact : Goodman, Rick sales@promospec.com 300 Earl Grey DR # 351 Kanata, Ontario K2T 1C1 CA Phone: 941-555-5555 Fax: (613) 555-5555

---------

edit - ooops....I'm not in Canada!

Cool, now I know where to send my dog rockets to have them magically transformed. ???

Waxwork

Promospec Specialty Products Inc.
300 Earl Grey Drive, suite 351
Kanata, Ontario
K2T 1C1 Canada

email: sales@promospec.com

Tel: 1-800-317-7270
Local 1-613-482-9811
Fax: 732-559-7811

Call anytime as we work CRAZY hours

This info should be passed along to someone at Habanos S.A. and/or whoever the Canada distributor is. They may not pursue it because of the court costs and what-not, but they would more than likely pass this is onto Canadian authorities would they not? This would almost certainly be a criminal offense if all the information is true.

i checked out his website and everything seems to be official as far as the bands go, do u think he makes them, b/c he definitly couldnt get them from the factory....? i might just have to buy some of these put crappy sticks in the bands and sell them to unsuspecting people... :whistling:

i checked out his website and everything seems to be official as far as the bands go, do u think he makes them, b/c he definitly couldnt get them from the factory....? i might just have to buy some of these put crappy sticks in the bands and sell them to unsuspecting people... :whistling:

He definetly getting them from the factories. Not out the front door though. The people that work at the factories don't make too much $. So I'm sure plenty of legit shit finds its way to this guy and others everyday.

Oh, and, I wont be making any trades w/ you! :laugh:

Alan,

Do you still have any of the seals that you could send me?

Wilkey

I still have all of them in the envelope from them, but my office is such a big mess I have no idea where they are. That was before I joined here. I will make an effort to look though in the nxt week.

definitly a criminal offence....

uh... I've got to be flash my spelling police badge here my friend. :)

def·i·nite·ly [def-uh-nit-lee]
–adverb
1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.
2. unequivocally; positively.
–interjection
3. (used to express complete agreement or strong affirmation): Are you starting your diet tomorrow? Definitely!

of·fense [uh-fens or, for 7–9, aw-fens, of-ens]
–noun
1. a violation or breaking of a social or moral rule; transgression; sin.
2. a transgression of the law; misdemeanor.
3. a cause of transgression or wrong.
4. something that offends or displeases.
5. the act of offending or displeasing.
6. the feeling of resentful displeasure caused: to give offense.
7. the act of attacking; attack or assault: weapons of offense.
8. a person, army, etc., that is attacking.
9. Sports.
a. the players or team unit responsible for attacking or scoring in a game.
b. the players possessing or controlling the ball, puck, etc., or the aspects or period of a game when this obtains.
c. a pattern or style of scoring attack: single-wing offense; fast-break offense.
d. offensive effectiveness; ability to score: a total breakdown in offense.
10. Archaic. injury, harm, or hurt.

The court would be more inclined to take serious any potentially actionable offense. Judges can be sticklers for things like grammar and spelling.

definitly a criminal offence....

uh... I've got to be flash my spelling police badge here my friend. :)

def·i·nite·ly [def-uh-nit-lee]
–adverb
1. in a definite manner; unambiguously.
2. unequivocally; positively.
–interjection
3. (used to express complete agreement or strong affirmation): Are you starting your diet tomorrow? Definitely!

of·fense [uh-fens or, for 7–9, aw-fens, of-ens]
–noun
1. a violation or breaking of a social or moral rule; transgression; sin.
2. a transgression of the law; misdemeanor.
3. a cause of transgression or wrong.
4. something that offends or displeases.
5. the act of offending or displeasing.
6. the feeling of resentful displeasure caused: to give offense.
7. the act of attacking; attack or assault: weapons of offense.
8. a person, army, etc., that is attacking.
9. Sports.
a. the players or team unit responsible for attacking or scoring in a game.
b. the players possessing or controlling the ball, puck, etc., or the aspects or period of a game when this obtains.
c. a pattern or style of scoring attack: single-wing offense; fast-break offense.
d. offensive effectiveness; ability to score: a total breakdown in offense.
10. Archaic. injury, harm, or hurt.

The court would be more inclined to take serious any potentially actionable offense. Judges can be sticklers for things like grammar and spelling.

:sign:

I will vouch for you though. I hate to admit this, but I got embarrassed yesterday when my Captain pointed out that I wrote "I noticed the BREAK lights come on"
I swear I am not an idiot sir... :laugh: Can't wait for that one to go to trail...

Brandon

He definetly getting them from the factories. Not out the front door though. The people that work at the factories don't make too much $. So I'm sure plenty of legit shit finds its way to this guy and others everyday.

Do you know where the bands for various cigars are printed?

No, but I bet he gets them there too.

No, but I bet he gets them there too.

I have always been curious who makes bands for the various brands as well. The only marking that I can think of on any bands is "TSO", I know Fuente bands have that marking, and I know I have seen it on non Fuente smokes also. I have googled TSO but found nothing.