• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Central American Special!!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Killer Beans Central American Special!!

10% off when you order 2 lbs (shipping is extra), 15% off when you order 3 lbs or more (shipping is extra). Mix and match anyway you'd like. These are outstanding beans, Single Estate grown and delicious!

Guatemalan Antigua
organic/shade grown - whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This shade grown coffee is characterized by a bold sweet aroma. The flavor is rich yet mellow with excellent body. The beans are big, dark and oily. There are wonderful deep notes to the finish. You’re going to want even more after the first cup!

Regular Price: $14.95 per lb $8.45 per 1/2 lb

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
organic - whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

Regular Price: $14.95 per lb $8.45 per 1/2 lb

Keep in mind that friend's of yours might be drinking crap coffee, pick out a little something for them, they'll love you for it!

If you’d like to grab this special for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well, just give me a call once your beans have arrived and I’ll take your credit card info...remember, I know where you live!

Spread the Word...Coffee is Food!!!

This special ends at midnight on Saturday, June 30th