• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

knefla anyone?

BSchmidt1981

Does anyone else enjoy knefla? I have never talked to anyone (outside of my immediate family) that has had it. When I try and describe it to people I get funny looks. It's definitely one of those things that has a special place in my heart...and stomach.

I've had several different kinds of soup that are similar to some of the recipes I looked up for Knefla. One I saw was basically chicken and dumplings with potatoes. Most of the others appeared to be something like potato soup with dumplings. One even had bacon. :love:

Sorry, I've never heard of it. Are you sure the spelling is correct? Food Network doesn't show a recipes for Knefla.

All Recipes has it for you. Doesn't sound like its all that different or crazy, but it does sound good
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/knefla-soup-i/

There must be a better recipe. Any recipe that calls for margarine and dried parsley is suspect.

Doc

I'd give you a funny look for the name, but the soup doesn't sound that odd. I don't really care for potatoes in soup, so it's not my thing...