• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora & Stinky Cigar Contest

Stinky

Jose Blanco and I have set up a contest for some of his (La Aurora) premium cigars and a few Stinky Cigar Ashtrays (and the new Floor Ashtray).

There's a contest link with all the information on my home page: StinkyCigar.com
We're getting lots of replies... make sure your e-mail entry has all the components needed to qualify:

1. Your guess in numbers (not words)

2. Your Full Name (you may want to include your nick-name or handle)

3. Your contact phone number (please indicate home, office or cell)

4. Your complete delivery address with the Zip Code! (no PO Boxes!)

5. Please put the word "Contest" in the Subject line... or Ash Contest... or La Aurora Contest... or Stinky Contest... or BUTT Bowl Contest... or something so I don't delete it when I'm delirious from processing so many entries!!!!

Don't forget the fine print!

Please bathe before entering.

Define "lots of replies".

Jose Blanco and I have set up a contest for some of his (La Aurora) premium cigars and a few Stinky Cigar Ashtrays (and the new Floor Ashtray).

There's a contest link with all the information on my home page: StinkyCigar.com
We're getting lots of replies... make sure your e-mail entry has all the components needed to qualify:

5. Please put the word "Contest" in the Subject line... or Ash Contest... or La Aurora Contest... or Stinky Contest... or BUTT Bowl Contest... or something so I don't delete it when I'm delirious from processing so many entries!!!!

Don't bother Bruce, I've already sent the winning guess!

Define "lots of replies".

That's revolting! I bet his office smelled like a dirty toilet! We have an ash can at work that we dump hot ashtrays in. That thing gets funky really quick. I'm just glad that it has a lid! I guess without the butts it might not be that bad...?

Yeah, I bet just the ash itself isn't as bad... still can't have smelled very good, though. I bet he smokes enough to cover up any smells, anyhow... :D

My point is that I wouldn't piss in one of his ashtrays after having met him in Vegas last year.

My point is that I wouldn't piss in one of his ashtrays after having met him in Vegas last year.
That's strong talk from a fella who's pretty much nice to everyone. Care to elaborate?

Doc.

That's strong talk from a fella who's pretty much nice to everyone. Care to elaborate?

Doc.

I thought he was a jerk. I consider myself a fair judge of character if I have opportunity to shake a guy's hand. What he said and how he said it undermined the Vegas HERF. There were others involved who can chime in if they care to.

I certainly don't fault anyone who wants an ashtray.

Why didn't you just say all that in post #3 instead of beating around the bush and having someone dig it out of you.

Why didn't you just say all that in post #3 instead of beating around the bush and having someone dig it out of you.

John, Bruce was trying to be nice about it without dropping a dime on the fellow. Stinky has a reputation of being a blow hard. He rained on our parade in Vegas and said somethings that weren't called for. I'm sure he regrets them as it will be a cold day in hell when we will look forward to his support.

I have nothing against La Aurora as I enjoy the cigars. I just find it amazing that Mr. Stinky would come here after he told us to basically shove off. Other than that he is an okay guy! :whistling:

Surely you’re not referring to Jose. Of all the people I met at RTDA Houston, he was absolutely the most genuine, amiable and personable.

edit:

You answered while I was typing.

Surely you’re not referring to Jose. Of all the people I met at RTDA Houston, he was absolutely the most genuine, amiable and personable.

Mike it was Mr Stinky himself!

Allow me to offer a X3 on the feelings of disgust towards this individual. Honestly, I am surprised to see him have the balls to post here again after his asshole rant that I unfortunately had to experience in Vegas. My stinky ashtray hit the trashcan as soon as I got home last June.

X2

He can go blow smoke up his own butt! I'll never buy another product from him.

x4

Having received a phone call (lasted approx 30 min) from "Stinky" at 9 AM (day of the herf), my final conclusion of him is that for someone who has gained so much "fame" in the cigar industry, he sure could use more tact and professionalism when dealing with others. I won't go into detail, however I felt as if I was speaking to a 12 year old.

Not quite sure why Stinky decided to post on CP - he is not a true member of this community. With only 3 posts since 2005, two of them are self-promoting.

In any case, I'll refrain from going into detail; everyone is entitled to their own opinion.