• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Felicias

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Just trying to get a feel for these little guys. I haven't had any yet, but just about every LGC I've had has been very nice.

I'm thinking they would fit nice into my breakfast smoke rotation with the short story.

Any thoughts here? What's the general pop think about these?

I'm thinking of grabbin' a 5'er of the maddies, and probably will, but just wanted to test the waters a bit first.

Lemme know what you think. Thanks all.

Wilkey,

Thanks for the great link. I did do a bit of searching prior to the post, but didn't find that review, wow...that's a great review and you made it sound awesome!!

Now you got me wishing I had a few in my humi right now, lol. I see a fiver or so being purchased in my future, lol.

Thanks again for the link bro. How come I hadn't heard about these until today!?!?!

Wyatt,

These only come out once a year, in the Fall, IIRC. Well, this last year they came out twice. Never in very large quantities. People go nuts for the maduro but that wrapper doesn't have the sweetness of say a Mayorga or Montesino maddy wrapper. The natural is much more punchy and full of finesse.

Considering that they are a sub-$5 cigar when on special, they are one of the great steals out there.

Wilkey

Well as usual looks like Wilkey has said it all, but I will throw my 2 cents in as well.

I think it took 2 of these before I was ready to purchase a box of each wrapper. Definitely recommend this smoke. I personally prefer the maduro wrapper but I guess it is a personal preference as with everything else.

CYG

Hmmm...I appreciate this thread. I like LGC's as well (having named my car "Gloria" after the Serie R), and I'll have to pick one of these up.

I highly recommend the maduros!

I just smoked a natural thanks to Wilkey!
I found that these were just as good...

Get a 5er or a box of each!

-Rob

It's a fantastic smoke. I prefer the naturals over the maduros.

clickie

Wilkey

Thanks to the brother above, I had the opportunity to smoke one of each. The construction on these is superb. I also prefer the natural wrapper. I found the flavor with the natural to be more elegant and harmonious. The maduro wrapper also failed to burn as effortlessly, requiring frequent touch ups.

I heard that they do not sell single boxes of each type.

I heard a box of these little guys has half naturals and half maduros.

I heard that they do not sell single boxes of each type.

I heard a box of these little guys has half naturals and half maduros.

That was not the case as of last winter and earlier this year. Naturals and maduros each came in flat pack lacquered boxes of 20. Perhaps they have changed to mixed packaging but I don't think so. All the RF's I've seen at the B&M are either natural or maduro.

I wish I had put away another box or two of the nats when they came on special. A cigar of this caliber for under $4 a stick is an absolute steal.

Wilkey

Absolute gem of a little cigar, you won't be disappointed :thumbs:

The Felicias maduro is one of my favorite smokes. :thumbs:

These were last released back in May, IIRC. I got a great deal on a box of the maddies from C-Bid.

I included one of them in the Sandbox Pass (preembargo mis-identified it as a Series R) so you might be able to give it a try before you buy if you can snag it! On the other hand, if you get a great deal on a box, I'd suggest jumping on it with both feet. They usually don't stay around long.

The LGC RF Felicias Maduros/Naturals are sold/shipped in separate boxes. MSRP is $5.50 and they are scheduled to be shipped mid-October.

Jim

Great stuff, I'm working out a few 5'ers with Gabriel, I'll probably have these enroute very soon.

Thinkin a 5'er of natty and a 5'er of maddie.

I haven't had a cigar in a couple of weeks (been busy). I went to the local B&M and picked up one of these in the maduro this past weekend. It was a strong smoke and almost knocked me on my ars, which surprised me for such a short smoke. I can't say I was as impressed as others, but I'll probably give this one another try.

A great smoke. Brought one with me to work today in order to smoke it at lunch.
Too bad that you cannot find them in every cigar store.