• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HC/Cohiba Union Atmosphere and all...

Hey Johnny. Where is the updated list located. Sorry if I sound like an idiot. Lol

Due to the recent stir at FOH I am out of Esplendidos, Robusto Reservas. Seems like everytime them fellas get their panties in a bunch my sales go through the roof. May have more in a few weeks. Thanks all, John

I don't follow FOH, but what stir are you talking about? Why wouldn't you just keep up whatever it is that's getting them twisted ;)

I read the first page, then I guess the flash sale went live because the site wouldn't load page 2.

This shit they spew about the origin of these sticks is entertaining.

I honestly don't care where they come from, or who rolled them. They are well made and have great flavor.

I don't follow FOH, but what stir are you talking about? Why wouldn't you just keep up whatever it is that's getting them twisted ;)

A BOTL did a review of a Siglo VI of mine. Harmless enough. Everyone chimed in with all points of view. There was even some soul searching philosophies about becoming "one" with the cigar. At that point it was getting a little too weird for me but then comes crashing in Prez with misdirect haymakers. I guess its all good therapy for them. John

Last edited:
F them guys, smoke what you like! oh, and opinions are like A holes, everyone has one.... LOL!!!!

Some act like they have two!!! ?
I follow FOH frequently and must say there a lot of guys who have so much time on their hands and choose to be experts about things that don’t really matter. The bottom line is these are indeed great smokes. Smoke what you like.

Thanks again Johnny. ??

List updated 11/12/18. Give thanks to all Veterans past and present. John

Last edited:
List updated 12/11/18. Hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit. Thanks all, John

List updated 12/18/18. A new vitola in the mix. Hope the holidays treat you all well. Thanks all, John