• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lakeland Blends: Go or no go?

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
I’ve come across Lakeland blends a few times but never pulled the trigger. Seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing. What are your opinions?

Go!
I'm not an aromatic fan, but I do truly enjoy the Lakeland blends.

I've once heard the smell described as an old lady's knicker drawer, and that pretty much nails it.

However, order it by itself. It will off-gas and pollute anything else in the box that is not in a metal tin.

However, order it by itself. It will off-gas and pollute anything else in the box that is not in a metal tin.
That’s good to know! Any particular blends you recommend over others?

How long does it off gas? My cellar is a vinyl record cabinet with a glass door. Everything is either in a jar or in a tin, but my pipes are stored in there and I’d hate to risk off flavors on my pipes. Maybe I’ll just jar it before it even get to the cellar.

How long does it off gas? My cellar is a vinyl record cabinet with a glass door. Everything is either in a jar or in a tin, but my pipes are stored in there and I’d hate to risk off flavors on my pipes. Maybe I’ll just jar it before it even get to the cellar.

Definitely need to jar it up. It's like an Acid cigar in the smell department.

Definitely need to jar it up. It's like an Acid cigar in the smell department.

....this. Either you will love it or hate it, there is no in between. Try it in a cob or an inexpensive briar because it will ghost them in no time flat.