• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lakers Vs. Celtics 5'er Bet

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
I am a life long Laker fan, and it has been 4 years since they were in the finals and 5 since they have won it all. I am ready to put a ISOM 5'er up against anyone who thinks the Celtics actually have a chance.

Adrian

I don't traffic in commie cigars, but the fuggin' Lakers don't stand a chance.

Doc.

I'll take that bet!
CELTICS bringing another championship home to the Garden.

Brian

no bet for me but i hope the Celtics stop a mud hole in the lakers

Gasol and Odom are 2 of the softest player in the league bump them at all and you take them out of the game GO CELTICS #17!!!!!!!!!!

That was just an old school ass kicking. The Celtics played 70's ball. What a great game.

I guess I am glad no one took me up on it. :blush: Congratulations to the Celtics. I would like to see a rematch again next year, we'll just have to wait until June.

br174, and Matty_Vegas, I thought I would receive a PM confirming the bet. However since I did not specify the manner by which to place the bet, or how many takers I was looking for, I would like to send you guys 3 smokes each is that fair?

Please PM me your information.

Adrian

br174, and Matty_Vegas, I thought I would receive a PM confirming the bet. However since I did not specify the manner by which to place the bet, or how many takers I was looking for, I would like to send you guys 3 smokes each is that fair?

Please PM me your information.

Adrian
Nothing on this end yet ???

Damn, thats bad business right there. I know how you feel.