• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Land of Lincoln Herf I

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
The Land of Lincoln Herf I will be on October 6 from noon to midnight at Charlies Club, 206 S 6th St. (downstairs of Dana's Bread) in Springfield, IL.
Preherf will be on the evening of Oct 5, more details later, but I it will be at Kerrys house (k-1) and we're expecting a crowd of around 25.
The actual herf is free. We will have a silent action, a live auction & raffle prizes. Maybe a contest or two.
Oh yeah, a bunch of people will be smoking cigars! LOL
For those flying in, here's what our (Springfield, IL) Airport offers:
TWA (from St Louis, they offer the most daily flights),
United (from Chicago),
Northwest (from Memphis),
ATA (from Chicago, they are the cheapest of this group).
Bloomington (60 miles from Springfield):
TWA (from ST Louis),
Northwest (from Detroit),
Airtran (from Atlanta, they are the cheapest of this group).
If you fly into St Louis or Bloomington on Friday morning or early afternoon, we will arrange pick up.
Motels have been contacted, but we're trying to iron out a group rate at a couple of them.
I'm pretty sure rates will be around &#3650 a night.
fun,fun,fun,
Jody Brown
If you need any additional info, or would like to donate something, send me an email - seagarz@hotmail.com ,
or Matt R (the Master Mooch) mrousey@uslnet.com
or Kerry (k-1) Drillrk1@aol.com
I have seen some pretty good flight prices recently and have found some good room rates at a couple of really nice places right near the herf, walking distance. E-mail me for more info, would love to see you all there.
I can also say that we have some very nice donations that have been coming in for the raffle and auction...can you say full boxes of Havanas!!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Where the #### is this so called "Land Of Lincoln" anyways????? LMFAO!!!

Uhhh... that would be Illinois, more specifically Springfield, IL

I know, I was just yankin' your chain!
:biggrin:

I plan on going. I'm originally from Galesburg, with a 2 year stint in Canton when I was going to WIU. It's not too bad of a drive from Terre Haute.

Would be great to have you! We have a huge selection of raffle/auction items coming in on a daily basis. PLaying with the idea os selling some at the message boards. I'll keep everyone updated on that. But, if you need hotel info, driving directions, etc. LMK
Herf begins on Thursday and goes through Sunday. Official Saturday herf is just the highlight!