• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Land of Lincoln Herf II

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Well, less than eight weeks to get your plans finalized. We have been seeing a heavy stream of donations for the raffle and auction. Just opened up a box from General Cigar with 5 boxes of their newest stuff in it. Plus I added a couple of boxes to the CPCRC #2 order the other day for my own donation. :) Raffle tickets will be available only at the herf, so if you're not there you can't win. :0 You can however bid on auction items via a cell phone. :) But, I'd prefer to have ya' there to enjoy a smoke or two or twenty with. :) DaveWF excluded because he feels it necessary to end life as we all know it and get married that weekend, though he probably has a lot better chance at getting laid than I do that weekend, since I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversary with you yahoos instead of the bride. :0 But, at least I have my priorities straight!

Matt R....sounds like you have your SH!& together! :D I'm lookin' forward to meeting you and some of the other CP'ers.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

You must have a very understanding wife........rotflmao

And, yes......of course you have your priorities straight! :sign:

Things are starting to come together. We have received some very generous gifts as donations and hope to raise lots of money for the charities. The food for the pre-herf is lined up, fish fry. Really looking forward to meeting the few of you who are coming I haven't met yet and seeing everyone else again too. :) We're gonna burn some nice cigars, drink some fine beverages and enjoy life. Can't wait!

Wait a second... can I, or can I not bid via cell phone? I might be interested in some stuff.

Is there a list available somewhere of what all will be offered?

Dave

There's a partial list on the website, see sigtag. For a full list you'll have to be there. But, the auction is around 3:00 on Saturday, shouldn't you be gettin' hitched before that? :0

Dave it would be easier if you just sent Matt say like 500 bucks and I'm sure he'll make sure you get some cigars!! LMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Actually, that's right around when we'll be taking pictures between the wedding & reception..... :p

Take one with the wedding party mooning the camera, it'll be a memory for your whole lifetime.