• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lansing or West Branch area BOTL?

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Any BOTL in Lansing or West Branch, MI area? I'm in Lansing today and tomorrow with work and Atlanta/WB Thurs and Friday. Send me a PM if you know of a good place to smoke or want to link up.

John

Jeez...I don't know any place around either area. If I was at my folks cottage, I'd say there (they are just outside of west branch in a tiny place called Lupton), but alas I'm not there. :/

How are you enjoying the fine weather?? At least it is warming up!!

I'm loving it, honestly. It's nice to have a winter again after three years in Belgium.

I'm living in Michigan now (thumb area), so maybe another time to link up would work.

Ok cool. I'm down in the Sterling Heights area, so let me know!

In Lansing Campbell's red door smoke shop is solid. That's where I used to go in college.

Unfortunately deer camp is months away otherwise I'd link up with you in West Branch.

Found Wild Bill's Tobacco on Saginaw Highway that has a nice lounge. And a good selection. Smoking an Undercrown SHADYXV. Picked up some Undercrown and KFC pigs and an Illusione Epernay.

Wild bills are all over the place. I honestly have not been to one yet, but I have heard good things about what they carry. I cannot vouch for whether they all have lounges or not.

I think whoever owns them just started buying up multiple smoke shops across the state and rebranded with this name.