• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last Minute ATL Herf

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Hey BOTLs my favorite quote is, "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done" So in honor of that and the holidays Khari and I are meeting at Prohibition in Buckhead tomorrow at 5:45ish. If anyone is local or just in beautiful GA over the holiday let us know in here or by pm and we will send the address.

-Darin

Ah man, been a long while since I seen Khari! Wish I could come hang with you guys. Have a nice drink/smoke for me while there fellas!

Ah man, been a long while since I seen Khari! Wish I could come hang with you guys. Have a nice drink/smoke for me while there fellas!

Hey Greg,
How far are you from Aiken? I have to go up there for work sometimes. Maybe I can head up your way sometime.

Prohibition was awesome! Khari, did you smoke that Boris? I would love to know what you thought. When are we going back?

Prohibition was awesome! Khari, did you smoke that Boris? I would love to know what you thought. When are we going back?
Not yet bro. I will prolly smoke it this week. After seeing reports of Tatuaje Black PLs coming, I think it's time I reacquainted myself with the brand. We can head over to Prohibition anytime you want. I have a Padron 80th with your name on it!

Not yet bro. I will prolly smoke it this week. After seeing reports of Tatuaje Black PLs coming, I think it's time I reacquainted myself with the brand. We can head over to Prohibition anytime you want. I have a Padron 80th with your name on it!

Nice and I meant to tell you that the tobacco plus on 141 in Norcross has boxes of anejos. I bought 10 #77s Sharks and I've got to tell you. THIS 2010 ANEJO IS THE BEST YET. It tastes better than my 2008 with some good age. Not sure why or how.