• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Law Enforcement Memorial Week

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
I know we have several folks involved in law enforcement here at CP, and I thought I would let everyone know that this week is Nation Law Enforcement Memorial Week. Let us remember, and not take for granted, all those who have given their life so that others may have freedom here on the home front!! :thumbs: This hit especially close to me this year because a friend of mine was killed in the line of duty. I want to extend my thanks to all of you who are involved in Law Enforcement. Because of you, we all can sleep at night. (or during the day if you work nights like me. :D)
Brothers, be safe out there! People are nuts these days. :angry:

Brandon

I know we have several folks involved in law enforcement here at CP, and I thought I would let everyone know that this week is Nation Law Enforcement Memorial Week. Let us remember, and not take for granted, all those who have given their life so that others may have freedom here on the home front!! :thumbs: This hit especially close to me this year because a friend of mine was killed in the line of duty. I want to extend my thanks to all of you who are involved in Law Enforcement. Because of you, we all can sleep at night. (or during the day if you work nights like me. :D)
Brothers, be safe out there! People are nuts these days. :angry:

Brandon

Great post :thumbs:

My father-in-law is a detective and sees a lot of crazy stuff everyday. I used to work dispatch, so while I haven't seen the danger involved in person, I've listened to it. Thanks to all of the officers, especially the ones I know on this board.

I am retired Arizona DPS, support role. There sure are some senseless deaths to law enforcement personnel. We have had our share in this state. My sympathies go out to the famiies of these victims.