• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's go Hokie's!

Lee

It's time to kick some Tiger A$$!! :laugh:

Doesn't look very good right now.

I've only watched a little so far, but that defense is doing a hell of a job.

VT should have a TD but the guy dropped the damn ball!!

Defense is the only thing keeping them in it, and they're barely in it at this point!

:(

VT should've had another TD but this time, the QB missed a wide open receiver. That's okay... I'm rooting for Auburn. :p

Wow, I thought we were looking at another last second finish. 80 yard TD? Are you kidding? Another great game. Who needs playoffs? So we don't get a definitive national champ. Big deal. :p (Of course, if I were a player on one of the undefeated teams, I'd probably be singing a different tune.)

Being an alumnus of the University of Virginia, and a season ticket holder, I shall bite my tongue and move along. :p

I am saddened to see the ACC champion lose, but........[OK, I had better leave now..........] :p

P.S. "All dirt roads lead to Tech."

See, I stayed too long. :)

Yeah Will, I hear ya.....

Put it this way, if they had caught the ball in the endzone and made the field goal, it would have been a "W" but they choked.....

Still beat Va.

Neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnner! :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Yeah Will, I hear ya.....

Put it this way, if they had caught the ball in the endzone and made the field goal, it would have been a "W" but they choked.....

Still beat Va.

Neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnner! :laugh:
[snapback]154767[/snapback]​

Would'a could'a should'a. I know what you mean. That's all I ever get to talk about with the Hoos, too. :(

Oh well, there's always next year. :thumbs: