• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lets play "What is this box"

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Ok so my local B&M posted the below pic on their facebook saying they have them in stock starting yesterday. I googled a little bit and found some that say they are super rare and get them, and others that just show different "characters" but nothing specific that looked like this one. I have seen a bunch of guys wanting wolfmans or Mummy's or whatever but I don't know what these are Can someone fill me in on if this is something worth getting please.

tatbox.jpg

Isn't that just the Mummy in the regular box?

ETA: here's the cigar with the two different boxes in the pic
337136_509200579097234_758978903_o.jpg

ohhhhh ok so they have boxes of mummy's. Excellent maybe I'll have to run down and grab one.

Thanks very much!

Kind of, I am doing this Extreme body shaping kickboxing class and honestly I haven't be smoking during it, so I haven't been keeping up with Pete's stuff. I see people post about wanting the mummy's and stuff but never saw a pic. So let me ask this, they are wanting $160 + tax, (I know NE taxes are a little higher) is that in line?

I don't follow, either. But iirc, MSRP is $13 per stick (as it has been with all the Halloween releases). If that number is true, that looks like a 10 ct box? The number I found for NE says "20% of whoelsale price". . . seems to be in line.

cool, thanks very much I appreciate your help, I think I'll go get one of these this weekend!

This version is loosely based on a Tat Black blend with a sungrown wrapper...finally an overblown release of a Tat cigar I may actually like!

Can't wait to try one... :thumbs:

I just bought a fiver of these. Will probably try one tomorrow.

Picked up 5 of these and 5 Halloween 2011 wolfmans Sweet.....

IMO, these cigars reminded me a lot of the Tat Black CG's jar release....just longer. Very good sticks and I would recommend picking up a couple singles if not a 10ct box. I am very interested to try these with a couple yrs. on them.

Fromt he title, I thought this thread would be about something other than cigars.......

Sorry I have nothing else to add, I stopped chasing the Tat LE stuff after the 1st run of Monsters hit the shelf....

Tim

...Sorry I have nothing else to add, I stopped chasing the Tat LE stuff after the 1st run of Monsters hit the shelf....

Tim

At least you still have Apple.. :laugh: