• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada Undercrown Flying Pig

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
Sorry for crappyish video quality!

I can't win, either the video is murdered by the uploading site, or it had the last 17 seconds cut off.

:(

http://www.myvideo.d.../8710796/LPUFPR

I had to go German to get this to upload correctly, the video quality is still on the poor side, but the video appears to function how it should!

Thanks for sharing.....I love them, when you can get them.

Great review brother sorry I didn't comment earlier I watched it over the weekend. The host site is very interesting for sure I don't know why but I can now say pantene pro v in German...lol

What !!! An UC FP... Damn, how'd I miss that one. And here I thought my Liga/UC draw was complete. :angry: lol

Excellent review sir! My mouth is watering. I am going to have to hop on my flying unicorn and stop by the local B&M to pick up a few of these....
Wait, oh yeah - None of those options are feasible. :D

As JD said, it's a XLR (Extremely Limited Release). From what I read 205 boxes, 195 were in Holland. So only 100 cigars are floating around outside of Holland, except for the few boxes bought and shipped overseas.

I have been trying to get my hands on one of these cigars for some time. I will refer back to this review once I find one but in the meantime I will continue to enjoy the Liga Privada number 9.