• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

lighterusa.com **CigarPass Member Special**

lighterusacom

[font=lucida sans unicode']Hi Guys & Gals,[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode']We are lighterusa.com. We just became a sponsored member to CigarPass and just wanted to introduce ourselves to all of you. We offer cigar accessories from all the well known brands. No cigars, just mainly lighters and cutters as that is our speciality. We offer Free Shipping with no minimum purchase at great discounted prices 24/7. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode']We wanted to also extend an offer for a limited time to all CigarPass members of an additional 5% off your entire order. We believe our prices are the lowest on the net so the extra 5% is an amazing deal. Please use the code:[/font]

CIGARPASS5

Thanks very much for your support and welcoming us to this great site. Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to ask as we are here to help!

DAMN! I wish you would have become an advertiser here sooner I already ordered my lighter in the Chrismas season...

But you have one hell of a selection there and I'll be sure to get the next one from you!

Thanks Evil Snowman. Let your friends know as well. We got just about everything and we are here to stay!

Well, this is our lucky day. Welcome to CP. I was in need of butane (Vector) to be specific, so I placed my order last night . Best wishes for a successful business.

Question, you do not currently carry the Blazer lighter. Is that in your future plans?

Ed

Was looking at the site. There is some really nice stuff on there.

Just a quick observation. You might want to look at the Vector Butane, I think there is an issue with the Retail vs. Price calculations. For example, you have the 2 pack listed as Retail of $12.00, and your price listed as $18.75, which is showing a MARKUP of 56%.

The Vector butane is $12.00 a bottle, so I'm thining the retail should be showing $24.00. It's the same for all the Vector Butane.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the follow-up. Blazer lighters, if there is a great need for them we will carry them. Just let us know!

About the vector butane and other butane the retail is correct but since butane is expensive to ship we have to include the pricing in the shipping, hence the reason our price is more than retail but still very competitive with any shop. Brick and mortar businesses have their perks as well and butane is one of them.

Thanks and let us know any other suggestions and comments!

Also 2K6TBSS,

You are correct as well, that is an error on the site on the Vector Butane. Good eyes!

Any recommendations on a cigar cutter? I have 2 cutters that are absolutely useless even though they were highly recommended and new. 

Thanks,

Thanks for hooking us all up with the discount thats awesome! How long is the code good for? Im not ready for a new lighter right this minute but give it a little time and im sure ill find something I just have to have!

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. Code did expire but we will be getting a new code in the works soon. FKIM, my favorite cutter is actually the Porsche Design ones but they are too pricey. The new Colibri Cut and Slice are great cutters for the money. I prefer them over Xikar actually. But we have all the brands so everyone has their preferences and opinions. Thanks and hope this helps! 

Cool! Wish I would have seen this before I bought a new Lotus Terminator Tabletop. Paid more than your price even before the CP discount.

Just wondering if you ever got a new code.  Two lighters went through the washer and I need to order a few new ones.

Guys, Got a new code that will last to the end of the year. 

5% off for all CP Members.  

Code is: CP5

Thanks and hope this helps! 

hmm I am looking for a nice soft flame butane lighter that wont break the bank. Will check out what you guys have.