• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Located a Audew 150 locally, Yahoo!

Gpruitt54

For the past month and a half, I have been dealing with a temp problem with my new 150 stick glass top wood humidor. Over the last several days I have been in contact with a guy who was selling an Audew 150 cigar JC-23C1 thermal electric humidor. We came to an agreement and I picked it up this weekend. Yahoo! My high temps are a thing of the past for the cigars. I have been very concerned with the bad things that can happen with high temps for cigars. The Audew JC-23C1 is holding my target temp solidly.

Because this device is mostly plastic with a few beautifully scented Spanish Cedar shelves and drawer, I am not seasoning all four walls of a wood box. Once the shelves and drawer are properly seasoned the environment inside the humidor adjusts in a very short period of time.

So, as if now, I have a Silica bead tube and some Boveda packs in the humidor. It some point I intend to use only the tube. We will see how it goes.

I want to say thanks for all those who have provided guidance as I struggled with my wood humidor. I feel I understand how to address RH.

Attachments

• Audew JC-23C(2).jpg
    Audew JC-23C(2).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Audew JC-23C.jpg
    Audew JC-23C.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14