• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOL Herf Auction and Raffle...

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
...will include this stuff and lots more. :)
herfstuff-vi.jpg

Oh and no, the cabinet and humidors are not included in the items. :)

Matt, I think it will all fit in the trunk....LMAO :D

:sign: :sign: :sign:

rotflmao

I see that tube bomb I sent you!!! :D

I don't see my donation...

I think my brother is smoking them! LMAO :D

Hell Devin, If it was me, I would smoke your donation and just contribute 2xMSRP to the charity. LOL

Emo

D...look real close in the top center of the cab.... :)

Oh adn I don't think the trunk of your wife's new car is gonna hold all this stuff and Flip Flop too. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You may just have to leave it with me and drive my Explorer home. :)

That will teach me to post before I look closely. LMAO :D

Guess Flip Flop is coming to PA... :0

The Explorer would hold a lot more of your private stash... :sign: :sign:

Note to self...... Bring extra luggage for returning items! :D

I figured you'd have me UPSing your extra luggage your bringing (with all the stuff to give to me and Devin in) back after the herf. You think you're leaving with more than you brought? :sign: LMAO :D

Actually Bro, I hope all the people coming leave with more than they came with. Then we will know that the herf was a success and the kids at the Boys and Girls Club and Make-A-Wish will have a good donation coming to them. :) If nothing else, leaving with a smile on your face will make me happy too!

New note to self - forget the extra luggage, pack extra C's! :D

(checks, cash, and credit cards) :sign:

checks and cash only...I tried running a credit card through my butt crack and it doesn't calculate, so we can't do cc's. :0

Note to self.....

leave all credit cards in the wallet. :)

Matt, that was a picture I could have done without..... ;)

4 days and counting!

Got a few more items today and some more coming tomorrow. :) Can anyone say Arlin Liss-A-Dor? :)