• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOL Herf II Donations

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
If you are not going to be able to come to the LOL Herf II in October, but would still like to be a part of it, we are accepting donations for the raffle/auction. Your donation could be anything from a single cigar to well, you name it. We will use the donations to attempt topping last years total donation to the charities. Last year we donated $5300 to the local Boys and Girls Club and the Police and Fireman's Fund for 9/11. This year we have have once again chosen the local Boys and Girls Club as our charity and have added the Springfield chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The profits from the raffle/auction will be split among these two charities. Our overhead is pretty low, so a majority of the money will be going to these causes, not to the herf itself. If you would like to donate, please e-mail me (smokinmattr@yahoo.com). With your help we can beat last years total. Thanks, Matt

MattR...I can't really promise anything, however, I'll hit up a few places around here to see what we can get. Anything goes, right?!?! :D

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Anything goes, right?!?! :D

Pretty much, Bro. Though I don't know if we need any blow up dolls or other "party favors." LMAO Thanks!

Darn, and I just got a great deal on a case of the "dolls" at Big Lots!!! :thumbs: Now what am I to do with all of these?! LMAO!!!

I'm with ya. I'll see what I can do.