• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what an air brush can do!

Wow, that's pretty cool. Dude went from 2nd degree burn to fully healed in a weekend! :0

Shit dude. Can you imagine? The scars that burn victims wont have?!

I don't need to imagine what burn victims scars are like. I worked in a Burn Unit for a few months and learned a lot. It came in handy when I lost control of my hand and deep fat fried it in 450+ degree grease. My hand was over 30% 3rd degree and the rest was 2nd degree. With the total area of my hand burnt was 100%. I wiped all the flesh and excess oil off my hand. Only 1 spot can you see where it was burnt 3rd degree. Its been over 16 years since the accident. I saw the most amazing things in the Burn Unit. One lady stands out from the others as she was 100% 3rd degree burns aka her entire body. She actually survived but she spent over a year in the Burn Unit. Something like this would have been awesome to see back them.

Thats way cool, :thumbs:

I don't have to imagine it. I was once filming a movie, and had to do a scene where I was tied to a pole and a giant tub of acid broke. The goggles they gave me... they did nothing.

Shit dude. Can you imagine? The scars that burn victims wont have?!

I don't need to imagine what burn victims scars are like. I worked in a Burn Unit for a few months and learned a lot. It came in handy when I lost control of my hand and deep fat fried it in 450+ degree grease. My hand was over 30% 3rd degree and the rest was 2nd degree. With the total area of my hand burnt was 100%. I wiped all the flesh and excess oil off my hand. Only 1 spot can you see where it was burnt 3rd degree. Its been over 16 years since the accident. I saw the most amazing things in the Burn Unit. One lady stands out from the others as she was 100% 3rd degree burns aka her entire body. She actually survived but she spent over a year in the Burn Unit. Something like this would have been awesome to see back them.

That happened to me once too. What I mean is, I am going to get a club sandwich now.

Cool! I wonder if I can get my foreskin back since no one bothered to ask me if I wanted it removed ???

Sorry to all that could not view it.. It is pretty neat what the future holds.

oh i could have used that when i was 16... ended up in the hospital for 3 days and phsy therepy for 3 months. I got lucky I know what to do to keep the scaring down. put me in shock doing it... Oh that is the worst F'ing pain ever.