• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look what I did...

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
His office is 12 x 12 and that is 300 beach balls.

aP1070080.JPG

Musta been alot of BLOWING going on! :D

Very cool

Cool...
Here is what we did to a co-worker about 3 years ago.
It was aroung the christmas holidays and we had way too much time on our hands.
balloons3.jpg

And you still have a job?

I don't have a picture, but we filled our (notoriously anti-French) Commander's office with 1000 Balloons and other decorations for the last Bastille day.

The verbal explosions caused fallout for weeks....

Great pic!! sounds like a head rush, blowing up all those balls!

we filled a friends truck 3/4 full once with racquet balls-

do you have any idea 1) how much that many racquet balls cost? and 2) how many racquet balls that takes?????

too damn funny when he opened his door and 90% came pouring out and bounced all over the parking lot! :laugh: we were hiding in the bushes and laughed so hard he saw us and chased us all over.

and yes there is a commercial on tv with this exact stunt only with golf balls - we screamed copycats when we saw it. :angry2:

I see that your still up to your ole' tricks there Gary, Outstanding!!!! :D :thumbs: :p

Gotta love a good practical joke. Several jobs ago the company I worked for had a big move. I work in "cube-land" and the move process went like this....On Wed, the movers come by and drop off boxes for everybody. Friday afternoon, you stop work, box up your stuff and write your new cube number on your boxes. You take apart your computer and sticker that stuff with your new address as well. On Saturday the movers come in and relocate all the stuff to it's new address (we got to stay home). Monday you show up to your new cube and all your stuff is there, you unpack, setup and get back to work.

Word went out to the rank and file to pack the contents of their trash can into a separate box and write the bosses new office number on it. On Monday, everybody shows up to their 6-8 boxes of stuff, except the boss. For some reason, his 8 boxes has turned into about 80 boxes they are stacked so high, they almost completely fill his office. The best part is the movers did it! At first he was running around trying to figure what sort of major moving mistake had taken place. Eventually he started to open the boxes and it dawned on him that EVERYBODY had a been part of the joke....he was a good guy and took it well.

Somehow he found who the ringleader was (not me) and eventually got that guy back. During a data center move, the company threw out like 50,000 9-track tapes (they are the reel tapes you often see in old movies when they want to show "a computer" doing something...). He got some cohorts to dig out about 20 of them from the dumpster and late on Friday, they wired them up flat to the ceiling of the guys office with paper clips. Once attached to the ceiling, they popped the snap rings and the tape just starts to reel off....by the time the tapes were done streaming, the office was almost completely full (over my head and I'm 6 foot 1) of loose magnetic tape. On Monday, the guy spent all morning carrying armloads of tape to the dumpster...of course everybody else was "too busy" to help him.....

Cheers,
Joe

Well, The boss was in over the weekend and when I got to work this morning I had a voice mail waiting for me....That said,

IT"S ON BITCH!!!!!

O'yea, of course all the balls had been moved to my office and everyone that helped blow them up is out on project this week. So now I'm deflating them and getting ready to ship them to some third world country for the kids to play with. Any one have any addresses of some place to ship them?

STYX&STONED said:
Any one have any addresses of some place to ship them?
[snapback]212572[/snapback]​

I know of a Rio Rancho Bday boy that would be happy to receive all those balls :laugh:

O'yea, of course all the balls had been moved to my office and everyone that helped blow them up is out on project this week. So now I'm deflating them and getting ready to ship them to some third world country for the kids to play with. Any one have any addresses of some place to ship them?

Kids Without Balls
14903 E. 34th St
Tulsa, OK 74134

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:

Kids Without Balls
14903 E. 34th St
Tulsa, OK 74134

[snapback]212578[/snapback]​

:sign: :sign:

NorCalCigarLover said:

Kids Without Balls
14903 E. 34th St
Tulsa, OK 74134

[snapback]212578[/snapback]​

Thats awesome! LOL