• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Pepin virgin

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
[In my best pimp daddy voice] I want to turn you into a Pepin whore.

Seriously, though, I would probably never have been turned on to my favorite smokes if it weren't for the kindness of folks on here. Or it would have taken me a lot longer to take the plunge. I'd like to return the favor by passing on a selection of smokes from the King.

If you have yet to be turned on to the joys of Pimp Daddy Pepin and you joined in the last 3 months, first to post gets a li'l taste in his mailbox.

-g

Nice gesture!

Are there ANY smokers who have yet to smoke a Pepin creation? ???

Wilkey

Nice gesture!

Wilkey

If not, they have sure been missin' out!! Very nice of you G-Smoke. Someone jump on this and do a review please!! :thumbs:

Like looking for a virgin in a whorehouse...? :whistling:

I will gladly volunteer for this assignment...pretty sure I meet all criteria..

never had a Pepin.

new to forums and gladly willing to write a review

**RAISES HAND** As he holds a custom pigtail Blue label he rolled especially for me, While smoking his first mass produced cigar in the states..LOL!!

gallery_1349_347_711213.jpg

I will gladly volunteer for this assignment...pretty sure I meet all criteria..

never had a Pepin.

new to forums and gladly willing to write a review

Awesome, Franco.

PM me your address and we're good to go. :thumbs:

Damn I missed it!!! :( I've never had one... Oh well maybe next time.

Very generous, nicely done. :thumbs:

What a great offer!!! for you newbies out there, GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME OF DPGs SMOKES!

.....wait....

no...nevermind...

more for me!!! :p

Nice offer. Are you talking about DPG's? If so I might be one of the few that can't stand them.

I am sad to say I am a Pepin Virgin ??? And hey I have been here for only a month or so rp

I am a Pepin virgin too. Ill just have to go to the B&M around the corner on payday and get one!

Nice gesture!

Wilkey

Moi. I have 2 blue label and a series JJ (thank you, you know who you are) in my humi, but haven't smoked one yet. I know, I know, I'm a retard, and lack social graces, etc etc.

I have 2 blue label and a series JJ (thank you, you know who you are) in my humi, but haven't smoked one yet. I know, I know, I'm a retard, and lack social graces, etc etc.

Marco, say it ain't so.

I think given the blind smoke you sent me you'd like both the blue label and the JJ. Maybe the JJ moreso...

Still, taste is extremely subjective, so you never know. All I do know is the King's smokes kicked my taste buds into a new gear, particularly the Padilla Miami, followed by the DPG Black, Blue, and Tat Especiale, and happily many more to come.

-g

**RAISES HAND** As he holds a custom pigtail Blue label he rolled especially for me, While smoking his first mass produced cigar in the states..LOL!!

Wow. Just wow. How was that Blue? Or is it still sitting in your humi?

I have 2 blue label and a series JJ (thank you, you know who you are) in my humi, but haven't smoked one yet. I know, I know, I'm a retard, and lack social graces, etc etc.

Marco, say it ain't so.

I think given the blind smoke you sent me you'd like both the blue label and the JJ. Maybe the JJ moreso...

Still, taste is extremely subjective, so you never know. All I do know is the King's smokes kicked my taste buds into a new gear, particularly the Padilla Miami, followed by the DPG Black, Blue, and Tat Especiale, and happily many more to come.

-g

Wow. Just wow. How was that Blue? Or is it still sitting in your humi?

I'm a Pepin Whore and I have wrecked at least one virgin. However my prize Pepin possession is Pepin's shirt. I scored one of those a while back. If you are looking for one, PM me and I will tell yo where they are.