• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Advice: Gift for a golf trip

theebug

BOTL,

For the last 13 years, I have run a golf trip to Florida every April. Every year I come up with a new gift to put the trip logo on and this year I am stumped. The budget is $50

I have done:
Hats, Shirts, Balls, Cooler bags, sweater vests, fleece, divot tools etc.

I turn to you for help: All ideas are welcome and thanks in advance.

P.S. All members of the group are not cigar smokers so I cannot get a cigar focused gift otherwise this would be a lot easier.

Bumper sticker?
Golf towel?
Patch?
Just ideas.

Sounds like a pretty cool trip

I use to go to the same golf outing every year, The Jackass Tournament, and every year all of the participants received a T-shirt that was a little different from the year before. Most of us still have/wear our shirts proudly.

Send me a PM and i will help you out. I am a PGA member and have access to some pretty cool stuff.

Flasks filled with something tasty.

I was at a toruney last year that supplied some cool event logo towels.

The guy made them up and they were inexpensive. (three fold with grommet).

There's also a 'ball marker'...how about some golf instruction books or maybe some 'practice rods'...or some videos....OR....how about GPS APP for each of them....at least for the first year. GolfLogix is what I use. :D

Gentlemen,
Thanks for all of the advice. BTW, the name of the tournament is the Hugh Jorgan Annual (no, it is not named after anyone ;-)

I will look into your suggestions and reach out to ilikefishes ASAP.

Post pics por favor
As a said in the thread about stuff, I like stuff, and looking at stuff too.

Rumor has it that the good folks over at Drew Estates just came out with a nice Undercrown Golf hat... check em out ?

Golf towels. Most guys I know could always use a new golf towel and they are easy to embroider with a logo.

Had not thought of the money clip or front wallet idea. If not this year, maybe next

Had not thought of the money clip or front wallet idea. If not this year, maybe next

Depending on the number you order...you could get putter headcovers or even custom 'pivot' divot tools(scotty cameron).

i did the divot tools a few years ago and they were very cool. The only problem with Putter covers is the varied styles these days (Mallets, blade, Super Mallets....)
But you did give me the idea of Driver covers. I can always go really big.