• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles Herf - Pre-Thanksgiving

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for another DoubleTree herf!

November 26 (night before Thanksgiving)

DoubleTree in Monrovia
7:00 PM

Who's in?

Sorry brother. :( Good luck as I'll be working, and saving up moneys for my trip to Napa_Smokes' house! :thumbs: You kids have fun! ;)

Sorry brother. :( Good luck as I'll be working, and saving up moneys for my trip to Napa_Smokes' house! :thumbs: You kids have fun! ;)

Rod and Ash where invited up to, but for some reason he didn't want to have to share a bed with you :love: . Go figure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously I wish I could make it down for this. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun Rod.

Rod and Ash where invited up to, but for some reason he didn't want to have to share a bed with you :love: . Go figure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously I wish I could make it down for this. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun Rod.

KISS ASS!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I'm there...are you all going to actually show up this time? :cool: :cool:

I'm not going if Rod's going to be there....:p

I will be there for sure! For those who haven't been to the DoubleTree, you're in for a treat. They have a full bar, some great beer on tap, the outside pool area is setup very nice (even with cabanas, firepit, etc). Parking is free. Just proceed off the 210 (exit Huntington Dr), and go straight into the parking lot. It's near Claim Jumper.

I have to be in Los Angeles the next day so I might be able to finagle this one. Not 100% but I'll work on making it happen. Would be neat to visit my old neighborhood too.

I should be able to make it.

Please keep me posted on parking fees and any fires that might close down highways. ???

Looks like a nice little herf is forming. :) We did this last year and had around 20 people show up!

Looks very do-able thanks for posting this Rod, a good turn out should be likely. :thumbs:

Nice that you'll be in town Charlie!

Hope to be able to make it! :thumbs: I'm about 50/50 at this point. I'll post again as it gets closer.

Cold we can deal with, there are heaters... Not sure about the rain, I'm keeping an eye on the weather - they're saying it might rain Wed. We'll see how the weather plays out.

Hope to be able to make it! :thumbs: I'm about 50/50 at this point. I'll post again as it gets closer.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude, you're "50/50" about EVERYTHING man!!!

Soulpuppy: "Wanna come over?"
Jesus: "Sure...I don't know. We'll see how it goes today. I'm about 50/50 right now..."

Soulpuppy: "Hey, I have a Padron Millenium for you Matt, wanna get together and hang out?"
Jesus: "Sure...I don't know. We'll see how it goes today. I'm about 50/50 right now..."

Soulpuppy: "Matt, a couple of us are swinging by Geoff's today, we heard he's gonna get his nipples pierced... Oh, and we're smoking Maduro Opus."

Soulpuppy: "Hey, Rod is having a get-together in LA, WHERE YOU LIVE, for a Pre-Turkey Day Herf. We're gonna smoke some LE 2001 Cameroon Peach White Owls. And Rod's getting his nipples pierced, since Geoff's got them now. You in??"

Clearly, being the Savior of the World has it's advantages. Bastard. :angry: