• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost One

Wigwam

Banned
Well...fucking shit happens and with life we must continue as it is a part of human life. Had a 6month year old pass away in our household. Celebrate life folks.

Kumar Patel

My sincere condolences. My best to you and your family in this very difficult time. Life is a precious gift, this is a stark reminder to make the most of it.

Best wishes that you and your family are able to get over this. This has to be my worst nightmare and I don't think I'd handle it very well.

Kumar - my condolences to you and your family during this time.

Kumar,

My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

I've been to three funerals this year. Twice parents burying kids; twice kids burying a parent. Too many good people passing. Death is indiscriminate. You are spot on when you say to celebrate life. It is fragile and short; and we should not take it for granted.

Absolutely the worst news I could ever imagine getting. I am extremely sorry for your loss and pray that you and your family can stay strong and make it through it all.

Very sorry to hear this bro, just very sorry.

Hi Kumar,
Do you mind qualifying what your loss was? I am dense and needs a lot explanation. Condolence.

Best,

Joe

Holy shit... what?

Man, you have my deepest sympathies. I am amazed that you even had the emotional strength to write about it so soon.

Wow...I can't imagine. My condolences. I wish I could offer you more.

I wouldn't even know how to begin dealing with something like that. Truly sorry to hear of such a tragic thing Kumar! My condolences!

My deepest sympanthy and prayers are with you and your family. That is a tragic loss.

I am so, so sorry to hear about this, I am torn to know you and your family are experiencing such a tragic loss. I'm not a praying man, but I will still pray for you, your family, and your loved one. If you need anything, anything at all, I know not only myself but this whole community will be more than willing to step up and help out. Stay strong and remember the good times and the love you all share. I don't know what else to say, other than I will be shedding tears for your family. :(

If you are indeed referring to a child, I know exactly where you are right now. It was a little over 2 years ago we lost our 14 month old. It is a long tough road to travel, If you ever need anyone to talk to shoot me a PM. I am very sorry for your loss, nobody should ever have to deal with this.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.