• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost package with UPS

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
I sent out a package and have been getting the runaround since i dropped off the package, the manager at my local store is trainin g a new manager, even customer service is giving me no information. :angry: I dropped the package off on the 3rd of this month and the trace was started on the 11th after i dropped it off at the store. The tracking number online says that a label was created and that they are waiting for the package to be dropped off at a UPS facility. WTF!

Does that work for UPS or only the Post Office? I'm curious in case I ever run into this issue.

New development! ecieved an email that says 'claim issued'. Guess they got tired of my complaining or gave up looking for it. Does anyone know what the procedure is for the next step, besides waiting i mean.

New development! ecieved an email that says 'claim issued'. Guess they got tired of my complaining or gave up looking for it. Does anyone know what the procedure is for the next step, besides waiting i mean.

Have you tried waiting?

Have you tried waiting?
You should be on stage, next one leaves in an hour! :cool:

Have you tried waiting?
You should be on stage, next one leaves in an hour! :cool:

I'll probably run into your mail.

Is there something you're keeping to yourself Gary? Where were you on the third? :cool:

Send another package and wait for the reimbursment check?