• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lou Rodriguez interest thread

Raodwarior

I happen to have a Lou Rodriguez account here at the store and was suggested by another member I give the group at shot at them as well. It is a very well made boutique cigar with 4 different wrappers/blends. We currently carry the entire line and I will be willing to do, 5'ers, samplers and boxes. For those that are not familiar with the brand www.lercigars.com will give ya what you need.

If we have some interest I will put some numbers together for an e-mail. You may respond here or by PM

As always my tasting note are available upon request.

The rosado and San Andreas wrapper intrigue me. I'd be intersted to see what a sampler would look like.

I would be intrested in a sample. Hope you make this happen.

Price depending.... I would be in for the sampler

I've smoked the Edicion Premier, and the Edicion Reserva. Both were very nice sticks. PM sent

Sorry for the absence all. Been very hectic over here, seems this has gotten some late traction. Didn't look like there was enough interest originally but looks like that has changed. Please PM for pricing.

Chris

I'm the kind of guy that smokes what I know I will like, but after that other free sampler I think I should expand my horizons.

Yeah, give us a sampler!

All interested parties (well at least the ones that PM'ed) should have info. If you have not requested pricing and want it, now is the time.