• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Louis CK

tsmckenney

Mick
Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and however the list goes. This guy is the funniest dude out there today. Hands fng down. Here's a great compilation, all of which is NSFW due to language.

Louis CK

His new show on FX is awesomely funny. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it (if his humor appeals to you that is).

Without him Dane Cook would have had to rip someone else off. Louis CK is one of my favorite comedians.

Can't agree more! I saw him live a couple years ago and I was surprised walking out of there saying that it was by far the best standup show I've ever seen. I laughed so hard I was sweating and my sides were cramping so bad I was getting a headache and I hurt all over.

I've seen Chappelle, Carlin, Rock, Patrice O'Neal, Chris Robinson... and a bunch of others and Chappelle was right up there too... but I laughed the hardest at the Louis C.K. show.

His FX show is awesomeness.

Absolutely. Lucky Louie was great and I was so sad to see it go. I am hooked on the FX show. The Ricky Gervais episode was hilarious.

I'm more of a Jim Norton fan myself. But Louis CK is ALWAYS on the Opie and Anthony show with Jim. As CREEPY as Jim is he is hilarious!!!!

NSFW!!