• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LP9, FFP, Dirty Rat

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
Currently available at www.nickscigarworld.net, I just looked.

Just a heads up for ya fellas.

thanks for the heads up but i just called and theres no more. just a little too late for the pigs!

He told me the same. I figured you guys would leave me a few singles, sheesh. I'm buying mine before I tell you's next time! Haha.

Went into Nicks today for a few more wedding day smokes ( the wedding is tomorrow, god help me) and on a lark my B&M guy opened the "empty" FFP box and lo and behold, there were 3 flying pigs left! Needless to say, all 3 came home with me.

Was really hoping to find some of these today at a cigar shop in Portland but had no luck...let the search begin.

Sending a box of Liga Privada Lanceros to Outland Cigars in North Carolina tomorrow. They are hitting beautiful, and this box is 8 months old.

Best,
JD

Those damn middle men :) .......

Trying to track down the Ferals is like trying to see my endocrinologist, 4 months out and never in when I need her.

Get 'em while they last, if you can stand the price.

http://www.superiorcigars.com/cigar_detail/index/liga-privada-unico-serie-feral-flying-pig-5-38-x-60-10-per-box-cigars/liga-privada/93-6930.htm

I found some. Let the Houston crew know (most of 'em). Hopefully there will be some left come payday.

Get 'em while they last, if you can stand the price.

http://www.superiorc...ada/93-6930.htm
Thanks for the info. These guys are sneaky B'asts. Place an order for a box at 150.00 free shipping. When I clicked submit, they added $112.00 in tax
I could not call my financial institution fast enough.

WTF? Seriously? Yojimbo, have they done this to you in the past?

No. That's the first I've heard of that. I've only bought from them a few times, but never with any issue.

Should I pull my link so no one gets accidentally duped?