• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LSU +13.5

StatHaldol

...against Alabama Saturday.

I bleed crimson, but I may have to mortgage the house on this one.

Perhaps secure a loan from Guido at 28% weekly.

Yes, it’s a night game in Baton Rouge. LSU hasn’t been that much of an underdog at home in 20 years. They have an outstanding group of DB’s and something is wrong with Tua’s knee.

Yes, it’s a night game in Baton Rouge. LSU hasn’t been that much of an underdog at home in 20 years. They have an outstanding group of DB’s and something is wrong with Tua’s knee.
Yeah, big number for sure. I just can't see myself betting against Bama right now.

Last time the Number 3 team in the nation was a double digit dog , ‘13 Auburn was a 10 point dog at home vs. Bama... Auburn won the game outright...

I am thinking LSU takes the win. Death Valley at night is hard to leave with a W.
LSU owned UGA from kickoff til the clock ran out. In no way comparing UGA to Mama, but I think LSU's rebuilding years are over. They looked like a good football team.

I'd take the points because if LSU loses it won't be by much.

Thank you, LSU. Now Notre Dame will have to play Clemson instead of Alabama in the CFP (assuming they can not screw up the last three games... which is asking a lot of ND, I know). It will be a repeat of 2012 if they meet Alabama in the National Championship game again, but I'll just be happy they are there.

Thank you, LSU. Now Notre Dame will have to play Clemson instead of Alabama in the CFP (assuming they can not screw up the last three games... which is asking a lot of ND, I know). It will be a repeat of 2012 if they meet Alabama in the National Championship game again, but I'll just be happy they are there.

Alabama still has to play Auburn and Georgia. Lots can happen.

Alabama still has to play Auburn and Georgia. Lots can happen.

Indeed. The SEC usually only has itself to blame when a conference team isn't playing for the National Championship in January. It seems that the ACC has picked up the mantle of "crazy intra-conference results" recently over the SEC, but it seemed for the longest time that although many games went the way the stats said they should, it was never a given during conference play and SEC/SEC matchups often did a number on the top 10 rankings.