Maduro Clint

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Clint,
I’ve heard that your not on the Nice Lost. Your loss. Well, I’m running low on coal, change in EPA regulations or something like that. Could be better prices elsewhere but it is what it is. So sell me on why you shouldn’t get coal. Go.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Great BOTL, he needs to get something nice, grape or pineapple if you can manage that.
Grape is hard to come by these parts- ever since that Mary Jane got legalized. That reminds me..., oh wait, I forgot. Pineapple I think I can do. Ok, fruits aside, are you a (wait for it!) a Maduro fan? 😁. Or do you not see wrapper shade in your worldly view?

Maduro Clint

Livin the dream
I think they captured it all Santa. I’m a whore, love big switches, love BBF’s, love it hard, love pineapples and grapes 😜, and Wyatt’s brother was probably explanation enough. Bottom line - I will smoke and drink anything you put in front of me. But since you asked, love the CC’s that are thicker in gauge....TWSS.

Love to smoke what you are currently enjoying Santa...I’m easy...thanks Santa.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Hey Maduro,
Your package is taped up and out the door. Unfortunately For you, I’m out of coal and unfortunately for me, I am also out of Habanero Juice, and the Asian equivalent. One would think Specialty markets would keep that in stock for such instances as this. I would have really loved to see you drink that stuff. Well it’s probably better for me long term that I couldn’t find any. Karma has a way of coming back at you, you know.
9505 5065 8806 9347 1337 99