• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Manny the Maniac

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
So what do all of the skeptics have to say now? Manny has almost single handedly carried the team... 2 more home runs tonight... VIVA LOS DODGERS! DODGERS! DODGERS! DODGERS!

MANNY.......MANNY........MANNY.......!

And a big "THANK YOU" to Theo for picking up his tab........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On the positive side, I say the Dodgers have a easy schedule the rest of the year against teams way under .500

Whats scary is, is that they are barely over .500 against these teams this year.

10 of 13 games are on the road....and dodgers are 30-41 on the road.

Oh, and don't forget, Manny was on the team during the 8 game losing streak......

Keep the corks in the bottles for now.

No question that it is far from over, my point was that there was so much specualtion after the Dodgers pulled of this deal that even Manny couldn't save the Dodgers from themselves. Not only would he not help the team, but actually tear up what little team there was. It could not be farther from the truth, he has helped revitalize a bunch of stiffs on this team, young and old. Even if he does'nt come back next year he certainly made it a very intresting second half for me, and the rest of the Blue Crew. :thumbs:

HERE WE DODGERS, HERE WE GO!

On the positive side, I say the Dodgers have a easy schedule the rest of the year against teams way under .500

Whats scary is, is that they are barely over .500 against these teams this year.

10 of 13 games are on the road....and dodgers are 30-41 on the road.

Oh, and don't forget, Manny was on the team during the 8 game losing streak......

Keep the corks in the bottles for now.
Dodgers 1
Angels 0

Manny is one of the best pure hitters of all time. His play for the Dodgers does not surprise me. Furthermore he doing it under the direction of Joe Torre which I did not know if it would work. Another thing that people never talk about when it comes to Manny is that every year he is in the top of the league with outfield assists. Manny got a rocket for an arm.

Brian

Yea but you guys will be tired of that "Manny being Manny" crap in no time as we were of him in Boston. All I have to say is good luck with him in the future. I do have to say i do sorta miss his bat here but i think the rest of the team has shined a bit more without him.

I ain't never going to say anything bad about Manny. He gave us two W.S. I don't care what anyone says, that wouldn't have happened without him. He did what Teddy Ballgame, Yaz, and Fiske couldn't do.

Doc.

I ain't never going to say anything bad about Manny. He gave us two W.S. I don't care what anyone says, that wouldn't have happened without him. He did what Teddy Ballgame, Yaz, and Fiske couldn't do.

Doc.

That is true Doc and I can't and won't ever say that he wasn't a large part of the Sox winning the 2 W.S. that they did. I was just just stating the fact that his attitude on and off the field was not all that professional.

Yea but you guys will be tired of that "Manny being Manny" crap in no time as we were of him in Boston. All I have to say is good luck with him in the future. I do have to say i do sorta miss his bat here but i think the rest of the team has shined a bit more without him.

This is Los Angeles Manny is just Manny here, we have plenty of other things to focus on. Lest we forget some honrable mentions that have come and gone Gary Sheffield, Shaquile O'neal, and Dennis Rodman to name a few.

Manny is not the first character to come through here and he certainly won't be the last. Good luck in the playoffs and it would only be fitting that the Dodgers win their first title in 20 years by beating the defending champions!

Until then GO DODGERS!

This is Los Angeles Manny is just Manny here, we have plenty of other things to focus on. Lest we forget some honrable mentions that have come and gone Gary Sheffield, Shaquile O'neal, and Dennis Rodman to name a few.

Manny is not the first character to come through here and he certainly won't be the last. Good luck in the playoffs and it would only be fitting that the Dodgers win their first title in 20 years by beating the defending champions!

Until then GO DODGERS!

Yea thats true I forgot about Rodman, Manny isn't nearly as bad :laugh: , Hey I don't mean to start a war here i'm just speaking my mind about it all, I was actually a little upset to see his bat leave.

Oh yea and good luck to you in the playoffs also, you are going to need it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No really, good luck. :thumbs: It's all in good fun.

Until then GO DODGERS!

Yea thats true I forgot about Rodman, Manny isn't nearly as bad :laugh: , Hey I don't mean to start a war here i'm just speaking my mind about it all, I was actually a little upset to see his bat leave.

Oh yea and good luck to you in the playoffs also, you are going to need it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No really, good luck. :thumbs: It's all in good fun.

Its all good here, after the Bo-Sox handled the Angels last night we are both one step closer to the big show! :thumbs:

Dodgers, Dodgers I look forward to the NLCS after holding the Cubs to 6 runs in 3 games, they aren't F'n around.