• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Matt R, Matt R, Matt R U ready for some Santa love?

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
By the way, speaking of love; I love your avatar!

I see you live in Illinois. Hopefully you’re a sports fan? Its pretty easy to be one with those teams…the Bears (fuck the Packers!), Cubs, White Sox and the Bulls who haven’t done much lately but I do recall one tongue wagging magician who put it all out there for every game.

You’ve been around along time Matt and I’m sure you have some stories to tell as well as making some lifelong friend which makes CP what CP is. Now its time to tell Santa what he can do to help ease your sorry ass out of this 2020 nightmare. I’m fairly certain I can put a smile on your face with a nice selection sticks but tell me how you’ve been passing the time lately? Have you been fishing, golfing, hiking or just drinking like the missus and I? Do you have children or pets? This isn’t the time to be shy Matt, lets hears some options.

How the hell did you talk Matt from coming out of retirement Brandon??!!??

Well Santa 2020 has sucked. Lost my dad and my dog this year. So, i pretty much just sit around playing with myself these days. I like tits, guns, Harleys, tattoos and my dog. My wife's pretty cool too. I smoke aged Cuban Davidoff's and fresh rolled Cohibas or pretty much whatever anyone gives me for free. Drink Budweiser select, an occasional sip of Makers Mark and lots of edibles.....lots. One my kids (They're 21 now, Floyd) just got his medical weed card so we have hydroponic farm in the basement now, but that's a secret. I'm pretty easy to please though, so I'm sure I'll be happy with anything that Santa 🎅 thinks is cool. Oh and the last time Brandon drove through town on his way to Rockford he blew me. That's how he got me to participate this year. That's been almost a year ago. I hope COVID doesn't keep him away this year I've been saving up a big load for him. Looks like Ron's keeping with the site and it's going strong though.
20201203_201346.jpg

You're looking good, brother! Sorry to hear about your dad (and dog). Mine went two years ago and I still miss him. Hang in there.

Floyd T

Matt is in the mix? Man, 2020 is a mess.

I would recommend a gift card at the local tattoo shop, but I don't think he has any space left on his skin for another.

Well Santa 2020 has sucked. Lost my dad and my dog this year. So, i pretty much just sit around playing with myself these days. I like tits, guns, Harleys, tattoos and my dog. My wife's pretty cool too. I smoke aged Cuban Davidoff's and fresh rolled Cohibas or pretty much whatever anyone gives me for free. Drink Budweiser select, an occasional sip of Makers Mark and lots of edibles.....lots. One my kids (They're 21 now, Floyd) just got his medical weed card so we have hydroponic farm in the basement now, but that's a secret. I'm pretty easy to please though, so I'm sure I'll be happy with anything that Santa 🎅 thinks is cool. Oh and the last time Brandon drove through town on his way to Rockford he blew me. That's how he got me to participate this year. That's been almost a year ago. I hope COVID doesn't keep him away this year I've been saving up a big load for him. Looks like Ron's keeping with the site and it's going strong though.
View attachment 36389

That was supposed to be a secret, you dick!

View attachment 36389
Safe to say...court is adjourned?