• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mayorga High Octane Parejos

Yesterday I received two boxes of the Mayorga High Octane Parejos in maduro. Threw a couple in the dry box for a few days, but I couldn't help myself and lit one up around 11:00PM. I agree with Sam, the Mayorgas are not in the same league as the Allones and the Bolivar Fuertes, but these are a stronger version of Mayorga. As I started smoking it I immediately noticed a difference in the flavor than what I find in the regular Mayorgas. Also the burn was even with a solid ash the during the entire smoke. I really enjoyed this cigar and figure it can't do anything but improve with age. But what do I know, I've yet smoke a Mayoga I haven't enjoyed.:thumbs:

You two must try the Moments by Tabacalera Perdomo
It will not disapoint either of you.
Hbooker

Great Sam. I'm glad I was able to turn somone on to a cigar that I like. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Also, thanks for the review on the Mayorgas, I was wonderin' 'bout them cigars. Also, bhooker, thanks for your suggestion. Will be looking out for those sticks, too.