• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meet Bill Paley from La Palina at Ohlone Cigars June 19th

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Wednesday June 19th, Bill Paley, owner of La Palina Cigars will be at Ohlone Cigar Lounge for the La Palina Cigars event! There will great specials and giveaways, food, drinks and of course a chance to meet and smoke with Bill himself. For more details, go to

http://ohlonecigarlounge.com/

Ohlone Cigar Lounge
3370 Mowry Ave.
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 972-HERF (4373)

Is this the kick-off of your summer road trip?

I will have to see if I can clear my schedule for this one.

You know Omaha, NE is on the way to the East Coast.....  Just saying :whistling:

2K6TBSS said:

Yes it is... Pt 1 Santa Barbara, then San Jose. San Francisco then Vegas for the IPCPR. Off to Palm Sprins area and home.
Pt 2 Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield and Paso Robles for Crush n Roll. Riverside and Ontario.

CigarMan Andy said:

Yes it is... Pt 1 Santa Barbara, then San Jose. San Francisco then Vegas for the IPCPR. Off to Palm Sprins area and home.
Pt 2 Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield and Paso Robles for Crush n Roll. Riverside and Ontario.

Yosemite for the 4th as usual?  I am pretty sure I will be in Groveland that weekend.

Yes Yosemite is the plan. Call me a week or 10 days before and we will hook up.
2K6TBSS said:

Yosemite for the 4th as usual?  I am pretty sure I will be in Groveland that weekend.