• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meet Coop~

106472976_10222608996563447_3761103825879088322_n.jpg

My new fur buddy from a rescue north of Dallas I've been supporting for awhile. Quite the thing, he was rescued from the Valley, down around McCallen, shuttled all the way up to Anna .... and then I drive up from the Corpus Christi Bay and bring him almost all the way back to where he started! 😂

Good little co-pilot on what turned out to be an eight hour drive home (we took some breaks to stretch). Happy, alert, calm, and already knows to wait until the french fry is offered. ;)

I think I'll keep him.

~Boar

YEAH! You may not be a nice person, but Coop is definitely a Good Boy! Congrats on the new riding partner, partner. He's awesome!

He's settling in really well. Already completely housebroken, as it turns out, which is a real plus. I find myself wondering how on earth he ended up in a kill shelter in the Valley. He's a healthy, happy little guy with great manners & just a complete sweetheart.

And oh sweet lord does he ever LOVE bacon 'n cheese! 😂

~Boar

You just made my heart happy. Wonderful addition, and they just fit in and want to share their love with ya. I wish Coop had a sister so I could get in trouble again. Dang I miss my dogs. Like in the movie Moon Struck, " do you love him?, yeah, oh, that's bad ". Enjoy him brother.